Sao Tomé and Príncipe International Ship Registry – PMDS New recognition
PMDS Top Management signed an agreement with the new registry of Sao Tomé and Príncipe International Ship Registry (STPIR), to act as RO and RSO on their behalf.
New agreement is related to all the Panama Maritime Group of companies, which means legal and registration services, class & statutory and documentation for seafarers.
The Sao Tome and Principe International Registry (STPIR) has been delegated by the Maritime and Port Institute of Sao Tome and Principe (IMAP-STP) to exclusively operate and govern an open international ship and yacht registry in accordance with the Maritime Legislation of Sao Tome and Principe for the provision of:
- ship registration services
- yacht registration services
- seafarer certification services
- technical and other administrative support
STPIR will offer an extensive range of high-quality services using:
- innovative and technologically advanced tools;
- digitally signed electronic certificates eliminating dispatching delays and possible fraudulent use for the benefit of the clients;
- personnel with combined experience of over 50 years, with knowledge and expertise in the maritime industry and whose scope of professional services includes the establishment, operation, and management of international vessel registrations.